3rd annual LION Image Award
We are happy to announce the 3rd annual LION Image Award!
The past two editions of the LION Image Award have provided many amazing pictures of state-of-the-art Leiden physics research. Both years an image from the top 3 made it to 'Beeld van de Week' in the Volkskrant. We expect many more beautiful contributions this year!
- Any master student, PhD student or postdoc can enter
- Submit an image from your research. Pick any concept: microscopy image, theory visualization, simulation rendering.....or just get creative!
- The winner receives 100 euro and their image gets a prominent place in the Oort building
- Send you contribution including layman description (<100 words) to email@example.com (or use WeTransfer)
- Deadline is on October 31