TRI Leiden Newsletter - May 2016
This newsletter provides an update on the various activities of the Turnaround, Rescue and Insolvency Leiden research team (staff members). It takes place, against many developments in Brussels. The European Commission is working on its legislative proposal on business insolvency, including early restructuring and second chance. This legislation will be a major step in bringing harmonization of insolvency laws in Europe.
With great interest we follow these developments and seek to contribute to the discussions. In this newsletter you will read for example on the adoption of the Restructuring and Turnaround Professional Guidelines we worked on, as well as developments regarding the Business Rescue Project and the Second Chance Project.
Items in the December issue are:
- Nordic-Baltic Perspectives on Business Rescue
- Second Chance Project
- Inaugural Address of Professor Reinout Vriesendorp
- Adoption of RTP Guidelines
- Cross-Border Insolvency Law: International Instruments and Commentary
- Routledge Companion on Turnaround Management and Bankruptcy
- Professor Jan Adriaanse Starts Company on Business Failure Analytics
- Recent Events
- Wessels International Insolvency Law - Part I
- Persons Involved
- New Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation