Read the online magazine about diversity and inclusivity
Leiden University actively promotes diversity and inclusion. In the online magazine Diversity and Inclusion you can read all about the symposium, the exhibition and what the University is doing to make sure that all students and staff feel welcome at our University.
Read, view, take the test
During the symposium on Diversity and Inclusion: Challenging Implicit Bias held on Thursday 5 November, speakers and participants were interviewed and an online magazine was put together on the spot.
- View the video of keynote speaker Philomena Essed talking about everyday racism
- Leiden Professor of Education and Child Studies Judi Mesman explains that children develop prejudices at a very early age
- Take the implicit bias test on the page about Judi Mesman
- View the various works of art online
- See what the University is doing to promote diversity and inclusion