Humans of Humanities
In the Humans of Humanities series, we will do a portrait of one of our researchers, staff members or students, every other week.
These portraits will give you a look behind the scenes: who are we and what do we do? In this way we will give a face to our faculty and tell the stories of those who make up the Faculty of Humanities.
For questions and/or suggestions, you can contact the news editors.
In this series
- Pepijn Reeser, project director Taalmuseum
- Rachel van den Berg, alumna Korean Studies
- Karin van der Zeeuw, Head Educational Support
- Erik Owusu, bachelor's student in Urban Studies
- Elizabeth den Hartog, University Lecturer
- Lyonne van Gaalen, LDE Trainee and Faculty Coordinator 444
- Arie Kraaijenoord, concierge
- Eliza Steinbock, University Lecturer
- Angus Mol, University Lecturer
- Jaira Sona Chin, bachelor's student in International Studies
- Elisa Meijer, advisor housing
- Marcel Belderbos, policy officer research
- Patrick Moerland, receptionist
- Danae Barboudi, master's student Book and Digital Media Studies
- Fatiha Azzarhouni, projectleader Leiden Islam Academy
- Jonique van Hooff, board secretary
- Gabriel Inzaurralde, Lecturer
- Pui Chi Lai, Coordinator of Studies and Study Adviser
- Andrew Shield, University Lecturer
- Atse Fokkens, Internship Coordinator and Career Adviser
- Maria Gabriela Palacio Ludeña, University Lecturer
- Jemima Sint Nicolaas, masterstudent East Asian Studies
- Ferdinand Harmsen, ICT and educationcoordinator
- Lara Weiss, curator at The National Museum of Antiquities and leader of VIDI research project 'Walking Dead'
- Vivian Ng, Coordinator of the Humanities Buddy Programme and student Global Political Economy
- Karin Aalderink, Outbound Student Coordinator