Graduate School of Humanities
LUCRIS / Converis GSM
As of Thursday October 4th, LUCRIS will be expanded with a Graduate School Management (GSM) module: a registration and monitoring system for PhD candidates. With the LUCRIS GSM module, all information is stored in a uniform way and made accessible in one place. Converis is the software behind LUCRIS.
The LUCRIS GSM module offers new functionalities that are designed to facilitate the administrative processing of the PhD tracks:
- All parties involved in a PhD track will now have access to relevant files.
- You can register training- and supervision plans (OBP).
- As a PhD candidate you can register your own courses. Finished courses recently registered in SAP will automatically be linked to your course registration.
- The system supports various approvals that occur during the PhD track.
- A large number of forms (annexes) pertaining to the Leiden University doctorate regulations are integrated into the system and will subsequently seize to exist on paper.
Manuals, instructions and FAQ can be found on the right side of this webpage. In case you need assistance with LUCRIS GSM, you should first you contact the key user of your institute (see below). If he/she is not available, please contact project staf member Converis GSM Anke Margreet Dijkman or functional application manager Peter van Overbeeke.
Key-user(s) per Institute
|ACPA||Lotte Batelaan, Jessica van der Liende|
|LIAS||José Brittijn, Irini Biezeveld, Koen Berghuijs|
|LUCAS||Rosa van Straten|