Leiden Leadership Centre
Welcome to PUPOL 2020!
PUPOL Conference 2020: New dates 15 - 16 October 2020
We are glad to announce that we were able to find new dates for the PUPOL Conference: Leadership in Progress: New Avenues in Studying and Developing Public and Political Leadership. We will offer a great programme on the 15th and 16th of October 2020 (with lots of interesting keynotes, workshops and panel sessions) and we hope to welcome you for an inspiring conference in The Hague.
Because of the current insecurities concerning the COVID-19, we will work on digital and online opportunities to participate in the conference as well. Thus, in case you will encounter travel restrictions in October, we will offer the opportunity to attend virtually.
In case you have bought a ticket for our conference in April:
- All tickets remain valid for the new dates in October
- If you are not able to attend at the new dates in October, please let us know by e-mail (PUPOL@leidenuniv.nl). We will inform you about the refund procedure.
If you have any questions, please let us know (PUPOL2020@leidenuniv.nl).
Kind regards on behalf of the organizing committee,
Dr. Ben Kuipers
On this page you will find the most important information as we can share with you now. Please, bear with us, as some of the more specific information can only be provided in the coming period. We will provide additional information as soon as possible on this page.
5th PUPOL International Conference
A central theme will be how academia and practice together can advance our understanding and the development of public and political leadership. Furthermore, the conference gives room for new ways of analyzing and conceptualizing leadership.
Dates & Deadlines
The deadlines for registration and for submitting your full paper will be extended. Now the new dates for the PUPOL2020 conference are known, we also have new dates and deadlines:
- Deadline submitting abstract 24 July *
- Deadline submitting full paper 25 September
- Deadline registration 1 October **
* Abstracts that already have been accepted, remain accepted for the new dates in October. You do not need to upload your accepted abstract again.
** If your abstract has been accepted, you will receive a paymentlink by e-mail to buy your ticket. All sold tickets for the conference in April remain valid for the new dates in October.
The conference fee will be €150,- for PhD student; the regular fee will be €250,-. The transaction costs in order to complete the payment are not included.
- PhD Ticket: €150,- (€155 including transaction costs)
- Regular Ticket: €250,- (€260 including transaction costs)
- Partner Ticket: €50 (Join the Dinner and Conference Welcome)