Leiden Leadership Centre
Welcome to PUPOL 2020!
PUPOL Conference 2020: New dates 15 - 16 October 2020
On 15 and 16 October 2020 we will organize the postponed PUPOL Hybdrid Conference: ‘Leadership in Progress: New Avenues in Studying and Developing Public and Political Leadership’. We will offer a great program (with lots of interesting keynotes, workshops and panel sessions) and we hope to welcome you for an inspiring hybrid conference in The Hague!
Because of the current insecurities surrounding COVID-19, we will offer the opportunity to attend the conference either in real life or virtually (remote conference). As we understand your personal circumstances to attend the conference are not clear yet, we try to organize the conference with some flexibility.
In case you have bought a ticket for our conference in April:
- All tickets remain valid for the new dates in October
- If you are not able to attend at the new dates in October, please let us know by e-mail (PUPOL@leidenuniv.nl). We will inform you about the refund procedure.
If you have any questions, please let us know (PUPOL2020@leidenuniv.nl).
Kind regards on behalf of the organizing committee,
Dr. Ben Kuipers
On this page you will find the most important information as we can share with you now. Please, bear with us, as some of the more specific information can only be provided in the coming period. We will provide additional information as soon as possible on this page.
5th PUPOL International Conference
A central theme will be how academia and practice together can advance our understanding and the development of public and political leadership. Furthermore, the conference gives room for new ways of analyzing and conceptualizing leadership.
Dates & Deadlines
The deadlines for registration and for submitting your full paper will be extended. Now the new dates for the PUPOL2020 conference are known, we also have new dates and deadlines:
- Deadline submitting abstract 31 July *
- Deadline submitting full paper 25 September
- Deadline registration 1 October **
* Abstracts that already have been accepted, remain accepted for the new dates in October. You do not need to upload your accepted abstract again.
** If your abstract has been accepted, you will receive a paymentlink by e-mail to buy your ticket. All sold tickets for the conference in April remain valid for the new dates in October.
The conference fee will be €150,- for PhD student; the regular fee will be €250,-. The transaction costs in order to complete the payment are not included.
- PhD Ticket: €150,- (€155 including transaction costs)
- Regular Ticket: €250,- (€260 including transaction costs)