On this page you will find all the house rules and conditions that apply to visiting the Old Observatory.
- You may take photographs in the visitor center. You are not allowed to use flash or a tripod. If you wish to photograph for commercial or journalistic purposes, please contact us.
- You are not allowed to touch museum objects or historical viewers unless a tour guide gives explicit permission.
- We ask that you be considerate of other visitors and limit your phone use as much as possible.
- Bringing food or drink into the exhibition area or the domes is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in and around the Old Observatory.
- Pets are not allowed in the visitor center. However, an assistance dog may be brought inside.
- Children under 12 must bring an adult companion.
- Public drunkenness is also not permitted in the Old Observatory.
- By entering the Old Observatory, you accept our exclusion of any liability for damages in any sense that might befall you during your stay in the Old Observatory. You enter the Old Observatory at your own risk.
- Online tickets cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- If you would like to change the date of a ticket, please click here.
- Should you have purchased a ticket for a tour and not be at the starting point on time, it is no longer possible to participate in the tour. However, the ticket can still be rebooked to another date by clicking here.