The Academic Language Centre of Leiden University offers a range of Spanish courses at different levels. General Language Course, Summer Course and Custom-made and In-company courses.
General Language Course
These courses deal with all language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary are discussed thoroughly. The courses are practical and are aimed at making use of the language.
- Spanish 1 also in June/July (6 weeks, 2 sessions per week)
- Spanish 2 also in June/July (6 weeks, 2 sessions per week)
- Spanish 3
- Spanish 4
- Spanish 5 also in June/July (6 weeks, 2 sessions per week)
- Spanish 6
- Spanish 7 Plus
- Spanish 8
- Spanish Conversation A2 also in June/July (6 weeks, 1 session per week)
- Spanish Conversation B1 also in June/July (6 weeks, 1 session per week)
During the summer the Academic Language Centre offers intensive Spanish courses, combining level 1 and 2 or 3 and 4. The courses are taught during the daytime and consists of 15 sessions of 3 hours in three weeks.
Custom-made language training
In addition to the regular open enrolment courses being offered, it is also possible to receive custom-made language training, both for groups and individuals, either at the Language Centre or in-company. More information about custom-made language training.