Considering to apply?
Media Technology: a master’s program for you?
Are you looking for an MSc program where creativity, technology and scientific research are key concepts? Our master’s programme Media Technology is the right choice.
- The program enables students with different backgrounds to bring their own questions and curiosity into scientific research, driven by the creation of media and use of technology.
- Individual and interdisciplinary group projects – using the principle of science by doing – are important in the program. These result in scientific papers, experiential and interactive installations, designs, computer programmes, presentations, etc.
- The programme stimulates creativity in scientific research, challenging scientific practice and pushing its boundaries.
- You will be prepared for any future career involving creative and critical thinking. Thereby, the programme is an excellent preparation for a future in scientific research.
Read more about the entry requirements for Media Technology.
Why study Media Technology at Leiden University?
- The programme's view on science and research is unique in The Netherlands, and perhaps worldwide.
- The programme's culture is interdisciplinary, international, and participatory. Collaboration between staff and students is close. Students act as principal investigators of their research.
- Leiden University is an internationally leading university in fundamental research, with a strong history and tradition in scientific research. Its broad range of disciplines offers fertile ground for the programme's interdisciplinary approach to science.
Find more reasons to choose Media Technology at Leiden University.
Admission requirements and application instructions
Discover why our students choose the Media Technology master's program
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.