- Target group
- Start level
- Start level
- Target level
- Start courses
- September, February
- Language of instruction
- Levy Scherrer, P. en Karl Lindemalm, Rivstart Textbok A1 + A2, H13 t/m H18. Natur&Kultur. Tweede druk (2014). ISBN 9789127434202.
- Levy Scherrer, P. en Karl Lindemalm, Rivstart Övningsbok A1 + A2, H13 t/m H18. Natur&Kultur. Tweede druk (2014). ISBN 9789127434219.
The course material is not included in the registration fee. Course participants are required to purchase course materials themselves.
Target group and admission requirements
The course is intended for adults with a higher education diploma, including both students and staff members of Leiden University, as well as interested parties who have no connection to Leiden University. The course is open to persons aged 17 or older who have completed a secondary school education. Participants who have successfully completed the Swedish 2 course of the Academic Language Centre, or who can prove in some other way that they possess the required entry level can sign up.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 18.
- The course load is 56 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added on to the end of the course. Please take into account courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.