Italian Conversation B2/C1
- Target group
- Start level
- Start courses
- September, February
- Language of instruction
This course is offered as a regular course and as a Plus-course. The Plus is a course for small groups with a maximum of 8 participants. This means there is plenty of room for personal attention and supervision of the students. This course is intended for participants who have reached C1 level in Italian.
The course material will be provided by the teacher.
- Nuovo grammatica pratica della lingua italiana, Hueber Verlag Gmbh, ISBN 9783190153534, (in Italian)
- Praktische Grammatica Italiaans, Intertaal, ISBN 9789460304033 (in Dutch)
Target group and admission requirements
This course is intended for highly educated adults, both students and staff members of Leiden University, as well as interested parties with no affiliation with Leiden University.
This course requires knowledge of the Italian language. Participants who have reached C1 level at the Academic Language Centre can register directly. Other participants should complete an entry test to determine whether their level is appropriate. This test is a computer test. You can do the test at the Language Centre, or you can download the test and do it at home.
- The minimum number of participants for the Plus-course is 3, the maximum 8.
- The course load is 56 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added on to the end of the course. Please take into account courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.