Corona virus update: June conference cancelled; new date pending
Due to the by now world-wide Covid19 restrictions on travelling and holding meetings, the committee has decided to cancel the conference in June. We are now looking into postponing the conference (either to a later date in 2020 or to 2021). We will keep you informed about any further developments. All proposed workshops and accepted absracts will retain their current status, whatever developments will occur. Also, if you have registered for the conference, please hold your registrations until further notice.