PAIR: The Journal
PAIR, Psychoeducational Assessment, Intervention and Rehabilitation, is the online Open Access journal associated with ENPAIR.
PAIR strives to publish high quality articles on theoretical and empirical research regarding psychological and psychoeducational assessment in all areas related to cognitive and socio-emotional development (with a specific interest in dynamic assessment and dynamic testing), the effectiveness of cognitive and metacognitive interventions in education and rehabilitation, as well as other factors related to education.
Topics include cognitive and educational assessment and interventions, educational psychology, intervention and rehabilitation in (neuro)cognitive and clinical psychology, special education needs, giftedness, creativity, and speech and language.
PAIR starts as an online journal but seeks a connection with a publisher. The journal PAIR is easily accessible for publication; publication costs are kept to a strict minimum.
Papers submitted to PAIR should be methodologically sound, not published elsewhere, theoretically informed and up-to-date, and of relevance to both scientists and practitioners who are interested in evidence-based research in the field of (dynamic) assessment and intervention.
The journal is particularly interested in research that aims to inform psychoeducational or clinical assessment and intervention practice(s) within a wide content domain.
- (Dynamic) Assessment & Testing in Education
- (Dynamic) Assessment & Testing in Adults
- Assessment & Intervention in Special Education Assessment, Intervention, & Rehabilitation in Clinical Settings
- Psychoeducational Intervention
- Cognitive & Metacognitive Training in Children, Adolescents, & Adults
- Assessment & Intervention in Gifted Children/Adolescents
- Assessment & Intervention in persons with intellectual disabilities
- Assessment & Intervention in persons with emotional problems
- Assessment & Intervention in children/adolescents with learning difficulties
- Assessment & intervention related to language impairment
- Assessment & intervention in older persons
- Assessment & intervention in persons with neuro-psychological impairments