You can now register for SIP2021. Due to corona, this year's edition will take place online. Closely read the conditions of registration and register using the link below.
You can now register for SIP2021
Fill in the registration formRegister now!
Your registration is valid only by paying the registration fee. The fee includes access to the online conference and the digital conference book.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is 31 May 2021
- The deadline for registration is 30 June 2021
Students need to indicate their supervisor in the section ‘personal information’ and the expected date of finalising the MSc, or PhD, for verification of their student status.
You may precisely read the conditions of registration below.
Conditions of registration
Registering for events
1. A reduced tariff applies for certain events. If you would like to make use of the reduced tariff, the Events Office may request some form of evidence (for students this could be a student ID card) to be submitted when registering.
Cancelling events for which a fee has been paid
2. Cancellations are only accepted by email: email@example.com
3. If you cancel up to two months before the start of the event, a cancellation fee of € 40 will apply.
4. If you cancel within three weeks of the start of the event, a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the fee for participation will apply.
5. If you cancel within one week of the start of the event or no show, no refund of fees paid will be made.
6. Participation is at your own risk. Leiden University is not liable for any damage, in any form whatsoever, that a Participant may suffer as a consequence of participation, unless this damage is the direct consequence of deliberate action or gross negligence attributable to Leiden University. This exclusion of liability also applies in the event of serious forms of damage, such as all kinds of damage resulting from injury or death.
7. If, notwithstanding the provisions set out in paragraph 8 of this article, Leiden University has to accept liability for damage incurred to the Participant, the obligation of Leiden University remains limited to the maximum amount of compensation to be paid by the insurer of Leiden University in respect of this damage.
8. The participant releases Leiden University from liability against damage that third parties may suffer as a consequence of any action or negligence attributable to a Participant relating to the event. The Participant must be adequately insured against the risk of liability for such damage.
9. The Participant releases Leiden University from liability for damage that the articipant may suffer as a consequence of his participation in the Event, unless this damage is the direct consequence of deliberate action or gross negligence attributable to Leiden University.