Leiden University offers 12 Bachelor programmes taught in English. Tuition for undergraduate programmes range from 10,000 - 12,000 euros / year depending on the chosen study programme.
The following are study programmes taught in English, which are on campus in Leiden or in The Hague:
- Art, Media and Society
- Dutch Studies
- Philosophy: Global and Comparative Perspectives
- South and Southeast Asian Studies
- International Relations and Organizations (Political Science)
- International Studies
- Security Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges at Leiden University College (LUC)
- Urban Studies
Requirements for students from Indonesia include:
- Study Pass: High School (STTB: SMA) and National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN), with a minimum score of 7.5 in each subject.
- Or it can be considered in combination with a high school diploma with university grades.
- For international school students:
- 3 A-levels with a minimum value of C or above.
- Have an IB Diploma
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 or TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 90 (Some programs request different IELTS / TOELF requirements)
- Motivation Letter
- April 1: For all study programmes taught in English.
- May 1: Especially for the study programme in Psychology.
More information about the registration process for bachelor study programmes.