Leiden University logo.

nl en

Learning agreements and other forms

You may have to complete forms or have documents signed upon your arrival at Leiden University. Find out who you can turn to for assistance.


Exchange students coming to Leiden University from European partners on an Erasmus agreement will need to obtain signatures on a number of documents in order to be eligible for the Erasmus grant/status. These may include your learning agreement, an arrival form and in some cases a departure form.

These Erasmus forms need to be signed by the Erasmus coordinator in your host faculty. Contact your exchange coordinator for details. 


If you are not an Erasmus student and have forms that need to be signed, contact the international programmes officer who helped you through the admissions process.

This website uses cookies.