- Campos-Delgado, Amalia (2021) Abnormal bordering: control, punishment and deterrence in Mexico’s migrant detention centres. The British Journal of Criminology.
- Shield, Andrew D.J. (2021) Queer Migration and Digital Media. Oxford Encyclopedia of Queers Studies and Communication. Forthcoming.
- Toshkov, Dimiter (2021) Immigration within the European Union increases support for eurosceptic parties. OSF Preprints.
- Boffi, Giacomo (2020) Temporary employment of first generation migrants in the Netherlands. Department of Economics Research Memorandum.
- Campos-Delgado, Amalia (2020) Emotional geographies of irregular transmigrants’ journeys. Migration Studies.
- Kayran, Elif Naz and M. Erdilmen (2020) When do states give voting rights to non-citizens? The role of population, policy, and politics on the timing of enfranchisement reforms in liberal democracies. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies.
- Kayran, Elif Naz (2020) Group conflict theory revisited: Economic risk inequalities and reactions to immigration. Unequal Democracies Working Paper.
- Kayran, Elif Naz and Anna-Lena Nadler (2020) Closing the ethnic turnout gap? Alien enfranchisement and political participation in advanced democracies. Unequal Democracies Working Paper.
- Koning, Anouk de, M.-L. Johansen and M. Marchesi (2020) Introduction special issue "Paradoxical orders: Parenting encounters, the welfare state, and difference in Europe." Ethnography.
- Shield, Andrew D.J. (2020) Turcs et marocains aux Pays-Bas pendant la révolution sexuelle (1964-1979). Un analyse photographique. Clio. Femmes, Genre, Histoire.
- Woude, Maartje A.H. van der (2020) A patchwork of intra-schengen policing: Border games over national identity and national sovereignty. Theoretical Criminology.
- Koning, Anouk de and W. Ruijtenberg (2019) Welfare, social citizenship, and the spectre of inequality in Amsterdam. Ethnography.