- Niet-wetenschappelijke functies
- Omvang (fte)
- Intern, Extern
- Geplaatst op
- 13 oktober 2020
- 03 november 2020
Student and Educational Affairs (SEA), department Centre for Innovation, is looking for a
The project leader is responsible for developing and delivering projects which innovate learning and education at Leiden University. In an innovative multidisciplinary team, you will work together with various stakeholders in the University and connected partners. For these projects, you will need to acquire sufficient budget, develop and write proposals, including the required resources, staffing, and schedule. Throughout, you’ll need to maintain and grow a network of prospective and existing clients, primarily within Leiden University, but also with its partner organizations. Your tasks include:
- Planning work and organizing a roadmap of a project;
- Drafting project agreements;
- Guide, plan, and coordinate a project team;
- Keeping in touch with content experts and various levels of the university that make the project a success.
- You are able to work at an intellectual and professional level equivalent to academic (under)graduate level;
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in project coordination. Experience with current innovation theories, norms, terminology, and processes in IT is necessary;
- Team player and collaborative thinker, can work well with multiple stakeholders;
- Persuasiveness; managing for results; cost-consciousness; planning & organization are necessary personal competences.
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to translate needs of partners to concrete solutions;
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking;
- Curiosity, creativity, enthusiasm to improve your own skills and bring new ideas to the team.
The Student and Educational Affairs expertise center facilitates study and academic success, by way of offering support to students and academic supervisors, carrying out administrative processes and contributing to an optimal living and educational environment.
The Centre for Innovation (CFI) is a think- and do- tank of Leiden University which works as an innovation accelerator in the areas of learning, living and working. The mission of the Centre for innovation is to identify and explore transformative trends in a digital world, creating innovative methods, products and solutions for Leiden University and its partners.
Terms and conditions
We offer this position initially for a period of one year. Salary range from € 2.790,- to € 4.402,- gross per month (pay scale 10) based on full-time employment, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. The Centre for Innovation is located in The Hague.
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3%), training and career development and sabbatical leave. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. For more information, see the website.
Leiden University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Enquiries can be made to Karen van Muiden, project manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit online your application no later than 3 November 2020 via the blue button of our application system. Applicants should submit online a letter of interest accompanied by a cv.
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated