- Luo T. (2018), Book Review: Democratization from above: The logic of local democracy in the developing world by Anjali Thomas Bohlken Bespreking van: Bohlken A.T. Democratization from above: The logic of local democracy in the developing world, Democratization 25(3): 574-576.
- Lv A. & Luo T. (2017), Brain Drain or Brain Gain? – An Online Survey of Chinese Students’ Abroad Experience and Perception. The British Association for Chinese Studies Annual Conference, Glasgow.
- Stockmann D. & Luo T. (2017), Which Social Media Facilitate Online Public Opinion in China. International Communication Association Pre-Conference “The Consequences of the Internet for Authoritarian Politics: Comparative Perspectives, San Diego, USA.
- Stockmann D.C. & Luo T. (2017), Which Social Media Facilitate Online Public Opinion in China?, Problems of post-communism 64: 189-202.
- Luo T. (2016), Social Media and Political Discussion in China. (Lezing) Zhou’en Lai School of Government, Nankai University, Tianjin, China.
- Luo T. & Stockmann D. (2016), Which Social Media Facilitate Online Public Opinion in Chinese Cyberspace? 112th APSA Annual Meeting “Great Transformations: Political Science and the Big Questions of Our Time, Philadelphia, USA.
- Stockmann D. & Luo T. (2015), Authoritarianism 2.0: Social media and political discussion in China. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, San Francisco, 3-6 september 2015. San Francisco.
- Luo T. (2014), China’s village committee elections: Economic autonomy and the party affiliation of elected village chairmen. Paper presented at the 2014 Midwest Political Science Association Conference, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Geen relevante nevenwerkzaamheden