|Telefoon||+31 71 527 2652|
Matthias Havenaar is Knowledge Broker with Luris, the Knowledge Exchange Office of Leiden University and Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC). You can also him on mobile number: +31-6-1422 8005.
Luris connects Leiden academics with the market and society at large, in order to make the most of their scientific knowledge.
Matthias is knowledge broker for the following LUMC divisions:
* Division 1, 2 and 3
Op woensdagen zit Matthias in LUMC, gebouw 1, kamer K5-28.
Matthias werkt niet op vrijdagen.
The aim of the Knowledge Partnering Team of expertise centre Luris is to tie opportunities together with Leiden possibilities, in order to establish many multidisciplinary research collaborations.
By being involved with the research groups, giving one-to-one advice, organising workshops, using dedicated databases, and attending research-related conferences and industry events, the team provides support and advice on commercialisation strategy, valorisation and impact to academics of all disciplines within Leiden University and Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
The Knowledge Partnering Team:
- Identifies opportunities for creating partnerships or impact by being involved in academics’ research projects at an early stage
- Screens and scouts for collaboration opportunities with strategic partners
- Organises workshops and information meetings about on the different aspects of commercialisation, valorisation and impact
- Helps the academics manage partnerships and existing accounts
The team brings the Leiden Partnering Opportunities to the attention of partners, venture capitalists, business contacts and allies via a regular mailing, The team also provides Leiden academic with information concerning Patenting, Intellectual Property (IP) and 'partnering your science' by several means, like the Inventor’s Guide.
- Matthias Havenaar (eenmanszaak; 53440412)