|Naam||Dr. F.J. Fallaux|
|Telefoon||+31 71 527 2517|
Frits Fallaux is Knowledge Broker with the Knowledge Partnering Team of Luris, the knowledge exchange office of Leiden University and Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
Frits is knowledge broker for the following Leiden University faculties or institutes, and LUMC divisions:
* Faculty of Science, institutes:
- Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR) (**)
- Leiden Institue of Biology (IBL) (***)
- Leiden Institute of Chemistry (LIC)
Leiden University Medical Center:
* Division 4 (together with colleague knowledge broker Mike Shaw)
** On Wednesdays, Frits is located at LACDR, Gorlaeus lab, room HB622
*** On Thursdays, Frits is located at IBL, Sylvius, room 5.5.11b
Frits is not in the office on Friday afternoons.
The aim of the Knowledge Partnering Team of expertise centre Luris is to tie opportunities together with Leiden possibilities, in order to establish many multidisciplinary research collaborations.
By being involved with the research groups, giving one-to-one advice, organising workshops, using dedicated databases, and attending research-related conferences and industry events, the team provides support and advice on commercialisation strategy, valorisation and impact to academics of all disciplines within Leiden University and Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
The Knowledge Partnering Team:
- Identifies opportunities for creating partnerships or impact by being involved in academics’ research projects at an early stage
- Screens and scouts for collaboration opportunities with strategic partners
- Organises workshops and information meetings about on the different aspects of commercialisation, valorisation and impact
- Helps the academics manage partnerships and existing accounts
The team brings the Leiden Partnering Opportunities to the attention of partners, venture capitalists, business contacts and allies via a regular mailing, The team also provides Leiden academic with information concerning Patenting, Intellectual Property (IP) and 'partnering your science' by several means, like the Inventor’s Guide.
Geen relevante nevenwerkzaamheden