Dorien is subsidieadviseur bij de afdeling International Relations van het expertisecentrum Student- en Onderwijszaken (SOZ) en geeft advies op het gebied van onderwijssubsidies.
She gives information and advice on European funding opportunities for mobility projects, joint master programs and collaborative international partner projects. You can contact her for:
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Assistance in writing an excellent grant proposal
- Submitting a grant proposal and the administrative procedures
- Advice on development, implementation and evaluation of a European project
- Information about previous project applications
- Information on Erasmus+ and related EU policy developments
The European Erasmus+ programme offers various funding opportunities for European and international cooperation in education, such as: International Credit Mobility - Joint International Master Programmes - Strategic Partnerships - Capacity Building - Knowledge & Sector Skills Alliances - Jean Monnet.
The Dutch government offers funding opportunities for innovation in higher education, giving teachers the resources to implement their vision for education. Every year, the programme creates the conditions for a wide range of teaching innovations to flourish. The government’s aim with this programme is to demonstrate clearly its appreciation for excellence and enthusiasm in teaching. If you would like to find out more about the procedure or wish submit a proposal, please contact Dorien.
Geen relevante nevenwerkzaamheden