|Naam||Drs. A. Bos|
|Telefoon||+31 71 527 2587|
Art Bos is Director of Knowledge Partnering a.i. and Knowledge Broker with Luris, the Knowledge Exchange Office of Leiden University and Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC). You can also reach him on mobile number: +31-6-3875 8956.
Luris connects Leiden academics with the market and society at large, in order to make the most of their scientific knowledge.
Art is knowledge broker for the following Leiden University faculties or institutes:
* Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
* Faculty of Law
* Faculty of Science, institutes (**):
- Mathematical Institute (MI)
- Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS)
- Leiden Institute of Physics (LION)
- Leiden Observatory (Sterrewacht)
** Meet up with Art (or on of his colleagues) at the Luris walk-in consultation sessions at the Gorlaeus lab, room L106 (first floor) on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11.00 till 14.00.
Art is not in the office on Wednesdays.
The aim of the Knowledge Partnering Team of expertise centre Luris is to tie opportunities together with Leiden possibilities, in order to establish many multidisciplinary research collaborations.
By being involved with the research groups, giving one-to-one advice, organising workshops, using dedicated databases, and attending research-related conferences and industry events, the team provides support and advice on commercialisation strategy, valorisation and impact to academics of all disciplines within Leiden University and Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
The Knowledge Partnering Team:
- Identifies opportunities for creating partnerships or impact by being involved in academics’ research projects at an early stage
- Screens and scouts for collaboration opportunities with strategic partners
- Organises workshops and information meetings about on the different aspects of commercialisation, valorisation and impact
- Helps the academics manage partnerships and existing accounts
The team brings the Leiden Partnering Opportunities to the attention of partners, venture capitalists, business contacts and allies via a regular mailing, The team also provides Leiden academic with information concerning Patenting, Intellectual Property (IP) and 'partnering your science' by several means, like the Inventor’s Guide.
Geen relevante nevenwerkzaamheden