Executive Assistant (0,4 - 0,6 FTE)
- Vacancy number
- 22-549 12581
- Job type
- Non-academic staff
- Hours (in fte)
- 0,4 - 0,6
- External/ internal
- Placed on
- 6 September 2022
- Closing date
- 30 September 2022 Vacancy closed
Student and Educational Affairs (SEA), department Centre for Innovation, is looking for an:
Executive Assistant (0,4 - 0,6 FTE)
Vacancy number 22-549 12581
• Organising meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organising catering for the Management Team;
• Aligning calendars, including making appointments and prioritising the most sensitive matters;
• Organising team activities, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organising catering when necessary;
• Performing minor accounting duties;
• Carrying out administrative activities such as: sending and answering emails, ordering office supplies, room reservations, (digital) archive management, sick and recovery reports, taking minutes of meetings and manage functional mailboxes;
• First point of contact for employees and guests;
• Support your colleagues with the organisation of events.
Who are you?
We are looking for a flexible Executive Assistant who works independently. In addition, you are service-oriented and proactive. You think along and you think ahead. You’re a highly organised and a good communicator in Dutch and English. You set goals and have strong time and people management skills.
• MBO+/HBO level;
• Skilled with various Office 365 packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint;
• Experience with project management software is a plus;
• Fluency in both Dutch and English;
• Previous experience in working on executive level, ideally within the higher education sector;
• Ability to manage multiple assignments, structure workload, set priorities, and adapt to changing circumstances;
• You are willing and able to resolve problem situations in a friendly but determined manner;
• Social and communicative skills, a real team player;
• Excited to work in an international environment;
• Service minded, proactive and independent.
The Centre for Innovation (CFI) is a think- and do- tank of Leiden University which works as an innovation accelerator in the areas of learning, living, and working. The mission of the Centre for innovation is to identify and explore transformative trends in a digital world, creating innovative methods, products and solutions for Leiden University and its partners.
Terms and conditions
A temporary employment contract for the period of one year with the prospect of a permanent contract if you perform well. Salary range from € 2.471,- to €3.764,- gross per month (pay scale 7 or 8, depending on education and work experience) based on full-time employment, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3%), training and career development. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. For more information: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at/job-application-procedure-and-employment-condition
Diversity and Inclusion
Fostering an inclusive community is a central element of the values and vision of Leiden University. Leiden University is committed to becoming an inclusive community which enables all students and staff to feel valued and respected and to develop their full potential. Diversity in experiences and perspectives enriches our teaching and strengthens our research. High quality teaching and research is inclusive.
For more information about this position, please contact Melissa Amorós Lark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the Centre for Innovation can be found at centre4innovation.org. Information about Leiden University can be found at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en
Please submit online your application no later than 30 september 2022 via the blue button of our application system. Applicants should submit online a letter of interest accompanied by a cv.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated