Upon entering the sport facilities in Beehive, you are required to observe the following rules:
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the USC areas.
- Apart from guide dogs, no animals are allowed in the USC.
- Cars may only be parked in the designated spaces in the car park.
- Bicycles may be parked only in the bicycle shed.
- It is not permitted to bring or distribute your own food and refreshments in the sports centre without prior permission from the management of the USC.
- Litter from food and refreshments must always be cleared away.
- Glass isn't allowed in the sport halls and fitness area.
- Inside the USC you are required to have a valid sports membership card. If requested, you must show your sports membership card to the USC staff member on duty. Sports membership cards are personal and may not be used by others. You may not use somebody else’s sports membership card. Your membership will be blocked in case of misuse.
- Anyone can buy a day membership at the sports centre. With a day membership you can use the facilities of the sports centre for the entire day.
- The minimum age for taking part in sports activities in the USC is 16.
- You must wear suitable clothing when taking part in sports activities at the USC.
- You may not strip to the waist when taking part in sports activities in the fitness area.
- You must use a towel in the fitness area. Towels can be rented at the Front Office.
- Non-marking shoes must be worn in all USC rooms. Outdoor shoes may not be worn when taking part in sports activities in the sports rooms.
- The Sports centre offers its member the use of sports equipment for specific lessons and trainings. External parties may also rent sports equipment. All parties must treat Sports Centre materials with the necessary care.
- After use, equipment must be cleared away.