PhD candidate / guest
Viktor Pirmana research interest is in the area of Environmental Economics, labor market development, poverty and inequality, and regional economics.
Viktor Pirmana earned his bachelor degree in development economics from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia (2001), a Masters degree in labor economics from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia (2006) and has been working as researcher at Center for Economic and Development Studies (CEDS) since 2000, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies (SDGs Center) of Universitas Padjadjaran since 2016, and lecturer at Faculty of Economic and Business, Padjadjaran University since 2008.
Viktor Pirmana research interest is in the area of Environmental Economics, labor market development, poverty and inequality, and regional economics. Currently, Mr. Pirmana is a Ph.d candidate from Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML) Faculty of Science of Leiden University.
- Pirmana, V., Alisjahbana, A., & Rum, I. A. (2015). Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model (No. 201507). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Alisjahbana, A., & Pirmana, V. (2015). Assessing Indonesia’s Long Run Growth: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Human Capital (No. 201503). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Purnagunawan, R., & Pirmana, V. (2013). Labor market development in Indonesia Has it been for all? (No. 201317). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Kharisma, B., & Pirmana, V. (2013). The Role of Government on Education Quality and its Provision: The Case of Public Junior Secondary School among Provinces in Indonesia. European Journal of Social Sciences, 37(2), 259-270.
- Alisjahbana, A., Suseno., Astiyah, S., Effendi, N, Muljarijadi, B, and Pirmana, V. (2008). Profil dan Pemetaan Daya Saing Daerah Kabupaten/Kota di Indonesia. Rajawali Press, Indonesia
- Pirmana, V. (2006). Earnings differential between male-female in Indonesia: Evidence from Sakernas data. Padjajaran University, Bandung, Indonesia.