- 2014-present: PhD-candidate at the Parenting, Child Care and Development programme group, Leiden University. Research project: ‘Origins of early individual differences in self-regulation: A multi-method study involving mothers, fathers and infants in the UK, the Netherlands and the USA’.
- 2013-2014: Research and Teaching Assistant at the Parenting, Child Care and Development programme group, Leiden University.
- 2011-2012: Research Assistant with the VIPP-AUTI project, a collaboration between Leiden University and UMC Utrecht.
- 2011-2012: MSc Child and Family Studies at the Institute of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University.
- 2008-2011: BSc Child and Family Studies at the Institute of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University
- Mesman J., Branger M., Woudstra M., Emmen R., Asanjarani F., Carcamo R., Hsiao C., Mels C., Selcuk B., Soares I., Van Ginkel J.R., Wang L., Yavuz M., Alink L.R.A. & (2020), Crossing boundaries: A pilot study of maternal attitudes about child maltreatment in nine countries, Child Abuse and Neglect 99: e104257.
- Foley S., Branger M.C.E., Alink L.R.A., Lindberg A. & Hughes C. (2019), Thinking About You Baby: Expectant Parents' Narratives Suggest Prenatal Spillover for Fathers, Journal of Family Psychology 33(8): 905-915.
- Li W., Woudstra M.J., Branger M.C.E., Wang L., Alink L.R.A., Mesman J. & Emmen R.A.G. (2019), The effect of still-face paradigm on infant behavior: a cross-cultural comparison between mothers and fathers, Infancy 24(6): 893-910.
- Branger M.C.E., Emmen R.A.G., Woudstra M.J., Alink L.R.A. & Mesman J. (2019), Context matters: Maternal and paternal sensitivity to infants in four settings. Journal of Family Psychology, Journal of Family Psychology 33(7): 851-856.
No relevant ancillary activities