Maaike van Naerssen
Maaike van Naerssen is a University Lecturer at the Leiden University Centre for Linguistics.
My research focuses on cross-cultural pragmatics with a specific interest in the organization of informal interaction in Dutch and Indonesian.
Most courses I am involved in focus on language, culture, and communication. Including Taal in Gebruik, Taalgebruik en Diversiteit, Tekst- en Gespreksanalyse, Tekstgenres (BA Linguistics), Sociolinguistics, Cultuer and Language: Europe, Intercultural Communication, Communicating across Cultures (BA International Studies).
- 2018 - University Lecturer LUCL, Leiden University
- 2011-2018 Lecturer LUCL, Leiden University
- 2011-2018 PhD candidate LUCL, Leiden University
- 2008-2011 Research Master Linguistics (cum laude), Leiden University
- 2004-2008 BA Indonesian Studies, Leiden University
No relevant ancillary activities