My research focuses on expectancy learning manipulations on the immune response. The aim of this project is to investigate whether immune functioning could be optimized by a psychological expectancy training.
- Master Medical Psychology, Tilburg University, The Netherlands, 2015
- Bachelor Psychology, Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2013
- Member of the Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition (LIBC)
- Experimental Psychopathology (EPP) (PhD student membership)
- Faculteit der Sociale Wetenschappen
- Instituut Psychologie
- Gezondheids, Medische- Neuropsychologie