Kamaran Palani is a PhD candidate at the Institute of Security and Global Affairs at Leiden University.
- Faculty Governance and Global Affairs
- Institute of Security and Global Affairs
- Palani K., Khidir J., Dechesne M. & Bakker E. (2020), De facto states engagement with parent states: Kurdistan’s engagement with the Iraqi Government, British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies : 1-19.
- Costantini I. & Palani K. (2019), Unpacking the Displacement‐Migration Nexus: Evidence from Northern Iraq, International migration .
- Palani K., Khidir J., Dechesne M. & Bakker E. (2019), The development of Kurdistan’s de facto statehood: Kurdistan’s September 2017 referendum for independence, Third World Quarterly .
- Palani K., Khidir J., Dechesne M. & Bakker E. (2019), Strategies to Gain International Recognition: Iraqi Kurdistan's September 2017 Referendum for Independence, Ethnopolitics .