Ilse van Wijk
- PhD candidate at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University (2013 – present). Research project: “Individual development: Why some children thrive, and others don’t.” Supervised by Prof. dr. M.H. van IJzendoorn, Prof. dr. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg and dr. D. Out.
- Research assistent at Dutch Twin Register, Biological Psychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2012-2013)
- MSc Cognitive Neuropsychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2013).
- Internship at Baby Research Center, Donders Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen.
- Master thesis : “ self-face processing in 18 month old infants, an event related potential study”
- BSc Health and Life Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2010).
- Bachelor thesis: “ 1/f noise in brain and behaviour”
No relevant ancillary activities