My PhD project focusses on approach-avoidance tendencies, or how much people want to approach or avoid certain stimuli. In this project, we use a mobile version of the approach-avoidance task (AAT) to measure these tendencies implicitly both in the laboratory and in the field.
- Thesis supervision (Master and Honours Bachelor)
- Academic Skills Tutorial (Bachelor)
- Economic and Consumer Psychology (Bachelor)
- Best Research Master's Thesis (Social Sciences Faculty, Leiden University, 2015)
- Best Poster Award (Association for Researchers in Psychology and Health Conference, 2016)
- L.F. van Dillen Ph.D.
- Prof. dr. W. van Dijk
No relevant ancillary activities