Fields of interest
- Roman architecture and urbanism
- Urbanism in the Western Provinces
- Roman provincial archaeology
- Ancient Roman numismatics
- Computer applications & quantitative methods in archaeology
Frida is currently working as a PhD researcher on the ERC-funded project 'An empire of 2000 cities: urban networks and economic integration in the Roman Empire', directed by Prof. Luuk de Ligt and Prof. John Bintliff. For this project she is examining the theme of urbanism in Roman Britain, Gaul and Germania Inferior.
PhD student Ancient History, Leiden University.
MA Archaeology, University of Padua.
Thesis title: 'The monetization of Venetia and Britannia from the I BC until the III AD'
BA Archaeology, University of Padua.
Thesis title: 'Profilo urbanistico di Trento romana'
No relevant ancillary activities