- PhD candidate at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Research project: ‘(Grand)parenting, oxytocin and the oxytocin receptor gene: an fMRI and observational study’ (2013-present).
- Internship at NRZ Friedehorst (Neurological rehabilitation centre for children, adolescents and young adults), Bremen (2012).
- MSc Psychology (Brain and Behaviour), cum laude, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, University of Groningen (2011-2012). Master’s thesis: ‘The ecological validity of experimental measures of memory control’.
- Master’s Honours programme ‘Leadership: Making the difference’, University of Groningen (2011-2012).
- BSc Psychology, cum laude, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, University of Groningen (2008-2011). Bachelor’s thesis: ‘Do children with ADHD have a weak central coherence account? – An ERP study’.