Else de Vries
- PhD candidate at the Parenting, Child Care and Development programme group, Leiden University. Cross-cultural project about the role of fathers and mothers in child development. Supervised by Prof. dr. Judi Mesman, dr. Harriet Vermeer, dr. Marleen Groeneveld, and dr. Lotte van der Pol. (2015 – present)
- MSc Health Sciences (research master), Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences, Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam. Specialization: Epidemiology. (2013-2015)
- Research internship, Generation R Study Group and Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology, Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam. Master’s thesis: “Like father, like child: Early life family adversity and child bullying behavior in elementary school”. (2013-2015)
- MSc Health Care Psychology (honours master), University of Amsterdam. (2010-2012)
- Research internship, Department of Clinical Neuropsychology, University of Amsterdam. Master’s thesis: “A cognitive flexibility training for children with autism spectrum disorders: The effect on social behavioral problems”. (2011-2012)
- Clinical internship, PsyQ Purmerend (mental health organization), treatment program ADHD for adults. (2011-2012)
- BSc Psychology, University of Amsterdam. Specialization: Clinical Psychology. (2007-2010)
- Supervision of bachelor students during their thesis
- Teaching practical classes for bachelor students (topic: introduction to education and child studies – inleiding in de pedagogische en onderwijswetenschappen)
- Assistant at the Master Thesis Lab
- Vries E.E. de, Pol L.D. van der, Toshkov D.D., Groeneveld M.G. & Mesman J. (2021), Fathers, faith, and family gender messages: are religiosity and gender talk related to children’s gender attitudes and preferences? , Early Childhood Research Quarterly 59: 21-31.
- Groeneveld M.G., Pol L.D. van der, Vries E.E. de & Mesman J. (2021), Triadic family conversations about gender: children as driving forces and messiness in messages they recei, Journal of Family Psychology : 1-11.
- De Vries E.E., Van der Pol L.D., Vermeer H.J., Groeneveld M.G., Fiers T. & Mesman J. (2019), Testosterone and Fathers' Parenting Unraveled: Links with the Quantity and Quality of Father-Child Interactions, Adaptive Human Behavior and Physiology 5: 297–316.
- De Vries E.E., Verlinden M., Rijlaarsdam J., Jaddoe V.W.V., Verhulst F.C., Arseneault L. & Tiemeier H. (2018), Like Father, like Child: Early Life Family Adversity and Children's Bullying Behaviors in Elementary School, Journal of abnormal child psychology 46(7): 1481-1496.
No relevant ancillary activities