Edi Wiloso studied agroindustrial engineering at Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia, 1980-1984, and biochemical engineering at the University of Waterloo, Canada, 1988-1991.
Edi Wiloso studied agroindustrial engineering at Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia, 1980-1984, and biochemical engineering at the University of Waterloo, Canada, 1988-1991. He has been employed as a research staff at the Research Center for Chemistry, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) in Puspiptek, Tangerang, Indonesia.
Currently He is working on a PhD at Leiden University, Netherlands on LCA of Bioethanol from Lignocellulosic Wastes.
- Wiloso E.I., Sinke P., Muryanto Setiawan A.A.R., Waluyo J., Putri A.M.H. & Guinée J.B. (2019), Hotspot identification in the Indonesian tempeh supply chain using life cycle assessment, International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 24(11): 1948-1961.
- Fang K., Song S., Heijungs R., Groot S. de, Dong L., Song J. & Wiloso E.I. (2016), The footprint’s fingerprint: on the classification of the footprint family, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability 23: 54-62.
- Wiloso E.I, Heijungs R, Huppes G. & Fang K. (2016), Effect of biogenic carbon inventory on the life cycle assessment of bioenergy: challenges to the neutrality assumption, Journal of Cleaner Production 125: 78-85.
- Wiloso E.I. (29 October 2015), Development of life cycle assessment for residue-based bioenergy (PhD thesis. Institute of Environmental Sciences Leiden (CML), Faculty of Science, Leiden University). Supervisor(s) and Co-supervisor(s): Snoo, G.R. de, Heijungs, R.
- Wiloso E.I., Bessou C. & Heijungs R. (2015), Methodological issues in comparative life cycle assessment. Treatment options for empty fruit bunches in a palm oil system, International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 20(2): 204-216.
- Wiloso E.I., Heijungs R. & Huppes G. (2014), A novel life cycle impact assessment method on biomass residue harvesting reckoning with loss of biomass productivity, Journal of Cleaner Production 81: 137-145.
- Heijungs R. & Wiloso E.I. (2014), Life cycle assessment of bioenergy systems. In: Wang L. (Ed.) Sustainable bioenergy production.: CRC Press.
- Wiloso E.I. & Heijungs R. (2013), Key issues in conducting life cycle assessment of bio-based renewable energy sources. In: Singh A., Pant D., Olsen S.I. (Eds.) Life cycle assessment of renewable energy sources. London: Springer-Verlag. 13-36.
- Heijungs R. & Wiloso E.I. (2012), LCA of second generation bioenergy and biomaterials: progress and problems. In: Sudiyani Y., Dwianto W., Abimanyu H., Haryono A., Lelono A. (Eds.) Proceedings of the second Korea-Indonesia workshop and international symposium on bioenergy from biomass. Puspiptek: Research Center for Chemistry, Indonesian Institute of Sciences. 1-4.
- Wiloso E.I., Heijungs R. & Snoo G.R. de (2012), LCA of second generation bioethanol: A review and some issues to be resolved for good LCA practice, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16(7): 5295-5308.
- Wiloso E.I., Triwahyuni E. & Heijungs R. (2011), Environmental impacts of bioethanol from oil palm lignocellulosic biomass - an LCA perspective. In: Conference proceedings. Bali, Indonesia: Faculty of Engineering, University of Indonesia. 104-111.