Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- VIPP-SD coordinator, Institute of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University (2019-present)
- Postdoctoral researcher at the department of Parenting, Child Care and Development, Leiden University. Research project: Infants’ transition to child care: The effectiveness of a video-feedback intervention for professional caregivers (VIPP-TICC) (2018-present)
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Centre of Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Research project: Why some children thrive, and others don’t (2017-2018)
- PhD candidate at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Research project: Why some children thrive, and others don’t. Doctroal Thesis: The way to success. Supervised by prof. dr. M.H. van IJzendoorn, prof. dr. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg, dr. S. Euser (2013-2017).
- Research assistant at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Supervised by prof. dr. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg (2013)
- MSc Child and Family Studies, Leiden University (2012)
- BSc Child and Family Studies, Leiden University (2010)
Claudia Vrijhof's research focusses on the influence of caregivers/parenting on the social-emotional development and wellbeing of young children and testing the effectiveness of interventions aiming to enhance sensitivity in caregivers (both parents and professionals), positive caregiver-child interactions and secure attachement.
VIPP-SD trainer and supervisor
VIPP-TICC trainer and supervisor
VIPP-Twins trainer and supervisor
Trainer in observational coding
Supervisor of bachelor and master thesis
Tutorials 'Opvoedingsvoorlichting, preventie en interventie: het vertalen van wetenschap naar praktijk'
Assistance in 'Attachment: State of the Art'
Supervised PhD candidates
S.M. de Vet
- VIPP-SD trainer
- VIPP-SD supervisor
- VIPP-SD ondersteuner
- onderzoeker ontwikkelteam pedagogische kwaliteit in de complexiteit van de verticale groep