Bernadet Klaassens works as a PhD candidate at the Methodology & Statistics unit of Psychology. The aim of her project is to assess neurotransmitter systems and investigate healthy and pathological aging processes with resting state fMRI. In cooperation with the Centre for Human Drug Research (CHDR) and the Radiology department of the LUMC she performed multiple fMRI studies to examine the influence of pharmacological stimulation on functional brain connectivity in young and older adults and patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- PhD, Leiden University. Pharmacological resting state fMRI in aging and dementia (2011-recent).
- MSc Methodology and Statistics, Leiden University (2011).
- Thesis and Internship Coordinator, Leiden University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Dept. Clinical Neuropsychology (2010-2011).
- Junior Researcher, Parnassia Bavo Groep, Palier, Centre for Intensive Treatment, The Hague (2007-2008).
- MSc Clinical Neuropsychology, Leiden University (2007).
No relevant ancillary activities