Language Skills Lecturer
Zhaole Yang is Language Skills Lecturer at the Leiden University Institute for Area Studies.
Fields of Interest
Chinese syntax, semantics, language teaching and acquisition
- PhD Candidate, Leiden University, since 2014
- Concentration: Foreign Language (Korean, Chinese, Dutch) acquisition and syntax.
- M.A., TCFL, Shandong University, 2012
- Concentration: language pedagogy, second language acquisition, Chinese grammar
- B.A., Dual Degree, Shandong University, 2009
- English literature and linguistics& international education
Chinese language teacher at China studies of Leiden University
Teacher at the Confucius Institute at Leiden University
Intern teacher at College of International Education at Shandong University, China.
|05/2008-03/2009:||Chinese Teacher in Thailand Khon Koen Chinese School|
- All levels of Chinese language courses
- Currently, coordinator of the BA3 Modern Chinese course and Mandarin courses at LUC and BAIS
No relevant ancillary activities