17 search results for “xps” in the Public website
Mahesh Krishna Prabhu
Oxidation catalysis on Pt and Au: complexity of simple chemistry
Promotor: J.W.M. Frenken Co-Promotores: I.M.N. Groot; L.B.F. Juurlink
Atomic Insights into Hydrodesulfurization
Hydrodesulfurization (HDS) is an ubiquitous part of oil refining that ensures that fuels are cleaned of impurities and environment release of pollutants such as SOx and NOx gasses are minimized.
Operando research in electrochemistry
The central theme of Rik Mom’s research group is to identify what the electrode-electrolyte interface looks like when electrocatalysis is taking place. Using specialized forms of Raman and X-ray spectroscopy, we study the chemical state and bonding environment of the electrode surface and near-surface…
- Ommetje Walking Competition
- species drive product distribution during ammonia oxidation, STM and AP-XPS study
- solid-liquid interfaces – routine operando studies with Near Ambient Pressure XPS
- Combined UHV-STM and AP-XPS study of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) of NOx over a VOx/TiO2 based catalyst
Florian Schneider on the success of his 'role-playing' teaching
Sinologist Florian Schneider was awarded the LUS Teaching Prize, officially making him this year’s best Leiden University lecturer. Schneider was commended for his innovative teaching methods based on role-playing.
Speakers that have accepted to participate:
- Observations of the CO Adsorption Site on CoOx Nanoislands and its Active Phase in Near Ambient Pressures
- Optical Imaging Techniques in Surface Science
- Operando structural characterization of Co-promoted MoS2 nanoparticles under hydrodesulfurization reaction conditions using the ReactorSTM
- From model- to real catalysts operated at relevant process conditions
Information Structure and V2 syntax
FRESH Lecture: CO2 splitting by inductively-coupled hybrid plasma catalysis and Boudouard reactions
Overview of all dissertations published by PhD candidates from CML.