Global Vulnerabilities and Social Resilience
Global vulnerabilities and social resilience is the research programme of the Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology. It focuses on three interconnected themes: diversity, sustainability and digitalisation.
- Cristina Grasseni
Read more about this research programme on the Institute's research webpage.
Connection with other research
- Global Vulnerabilities and Social Resilience
- Voices of Asian Modernities: Women, Gender, and Sexuality in Asian Popular Music of the 20th Century
- The Historical Sources of the Mali Empire Reconsidered
- Marginal Lands? The Commodification and Re-appreciation of Upland Agriculture in the Borderlands of Northeast India
- The Future is Elsewhere: Towards a Comparative History of the Futurities of the Digital (R)evolution
- Photographic Traditions in South African Popular Modernities
- Ethnographies of Insurance
- Markets, Ethics and Agency: Changing Land Utilization and Social Transformation in the Uplands of Northeast India