LUMC starts vaccinating staff against COVID-19
Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) has started vaccinating staff from its intensive care, emergency and COVID departments. Junior doctor Christianne van Lieshout received the first jab on 6 January.
On the first immunisation day, 200 LUMC staff received the vaccine, as did 50 members of staff from Alrijne Leiderdorp hospital. The news was reported in various media outlets (in Dutch).
- Nieuwsuur: Normal life that bit closer?
- Leidsch Dagblad: First immunisation day: vaccines for 200 LUMC staff and 50 Alrijne staff
- Unity.nu: LUMC starts vaccinating
- Sleutelstad: First coronavirus jab at LUMC: the catch-up race begins
- Omroep West: Vaccinations start at region’s hospitals: ‘Glad it’s possible’