eLaw - Center for Law and Digital Technologies
Minor Internet Law
Bachelor students can enroll in the Minor Internet Law (‘Internetrecht’ in Dutch). A minor is a cohesive package of subjects worth 30 credits. However, the courses can also be followed as electives only. Some courses are taught in English and accessible to international students.
- Introduction to Law (Dutch)
- Introduction to Internet Law (Dutch)
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Technology and Society: Values and Norms
- Law and Artificial Intelligence
- Telecommunications Law (Dutch)
PS: For law students, the Introduction to Law course is already part of the regular program. In order to be able to obtain the minor certificate worth 30 EC as a law student, the Examination Board has prescribed Cyber Law (semester 1, block 2) as a replacement course.
Fore more information see the e-prospectus (Dutch).