The Academic Language Centre offers a range of French courses, including general courses at different levels as well as specific courses.
These courses deal with all language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary are discussed thoroughly. The courses are practical and are aimed at making use of the language.
- French 1 also offered in June/July (6 weeks, 2 sessions per week)
- French 2 also offered in June/July (6 weeks, 2 sessions per week)
- French 3
- French 4
- French 5 Also offered as a semi-intensive course in June/July (6 weeks, 2 sessions per week)
- French 6
- French 7
- French 8 Plus
- French Conversation A2 in June/July (6 weeks, 1 session per week)
- French Conversation B1 in June/July (6 weeks, 1 session per week)
- French Conversation B2 in June/July (6 weeks, 1 session per week)
During the summer the Academic Language Centre offers intensive French courses, combining two levels. The courses are taught during the daytime and consists of 15 sessions of 3 hours in three weeks.
The Academic Language Centre is specialised in Legal and Economic French.
- Séminaire pratique: Le Français Juridique (first semester)
- Séminaire pratique: Le Français des Affaires CCIP- DFP Affaires C1 (second semester)
In addition to the regular open enrolment courses being offered, it is also possible to receive custom-made language training, both for groups and individuals, either at the Language Centre or in-company. More information about custom-made language training.