- Target level
- Start courses
- September, February
- Language of instruction
Dit is een online cursus.
Om deze lessen te kunnen volgen wordt aangeraden een headset met microfoon te gebruiken; en gelden de volgende vereisten:
Checken of alles in orde is kan via: Quick Tech Check
The Portuguese 2 course is a beginner’s language acquisition course which requires some prior knowledge of the language. All basic skills are addressed in the course: speaking, listening, writing and reading. Furthermore, society and culture are also covered. Every lesson includes homework and preparation of approximately three hours in total. The course is concluded with a written test. Once you pass the test, you will receive a certificate. A certificate is awarded if the test is completed successfully and the participant has attended 80% of the lessons.
- Novo Avenida Brasil 1, Livro texto + livro de exercícios + CD (text- and workbook + audio-CD) - E. Lima, O.F. Eberlein and others. Chapter 4-6. ISBN: 978-85-12-54520-2.
- GRAMÁTICA ATIVA 1 - PORTUGUÊS DO BRASIL, Leite, I. C., Oberg, L. B., & Coimbra, O. M. Gramática ativa 1. Lisboa: Lidel. ISBN: 978-972-757-931-0
The course material is not included in the registration fee. Course participants are required to purchase course materials themselves.
Target group and admission requirements
The course is intended for adults with a higher education, including both Leiden University students and staff members and other interested parties with no relation to the University.
The course is open to persons aged 17 and older who have completed a secondary school education.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 18.
- The course load is 56 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added on to the end of the course. Please take into account courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.