Séminaire pratique: Le Français des Affaires CCIP- DFP Affaires B2/C1
- Target group
- Start level
- Target level
- Start courses
- Language of instruction
This course focuses on terminology and topics that relate to business in France. The topics covered include management, human resources, how to raise capital and the various types of business entity in France. The emphasis in the classes is on spoken interaction and production. The students hold discussions and give presentations on various topics such as presenting a business plan.
The course also prepares participants for the exam for the Diplôme de Français Professionnel Affaires C1 de la Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris (CCIP). This exam is not compulsory and the exam fee is not included in the course fee.
Jean-Luc Penfornis (2010), Vocabulaire progressif du Français des Affaires avec 200 exercices. Paris. CLE International
The course material is not included in the registration fee. Course participants are required to purchase course materials themselves.
Target group and admission requirements
The course is intended for educated adults, both students and staff of Leiden University and anyone else who may be interested. It is open to law students, PhD candidates, students studying French and professional business people.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The course load is 65 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.