- Target group
- Start level
- Start level
- Target level
- Start courses
- September, February
- Language of instruction
This is an online course. To be able to participate in this course, you are advised to use a headset with microphone. To check that everything is working properly, please use: Quick Tech Check
Dutch 4B is a follow up course to Dutch 4A. The course is a intermediate course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for participants who wish to follow a non-intensive course. This course covers half of the material of a regular Dutch 4 course.
All the basic language skills will be dealt with: speaking, listening, writing and reading. During the course you will acquire basic Dutch grammar and vocabulary. Reading texts and topics of conversation will be centred around everyday situations, giving you the opportunity to become familiar with both informal and formal language use.
- Boer e.a., Nederlands in actie, Uitgeverij Coutinho. ISBN 9789046902981.
The course material is not included in the registration fee. Course participants are required to purchase course materials themselves.
Target group and admission requirements
Dutch 4B is a follow up course to Dutch 4A. The course is an intermediate course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for international students of Leiden University.
For this course knowledge of the language is required. Those who have a certificate from the previous course can enrol directly. Others are required to check by means of an entrance exam if they have sufficient knowledge to take part. Please get in touch with us to make an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.