- Target group
- Start level
- Start level
- Target level
- Start courses
- September, February
- Language of instruction
This is a traditional classroom course. The teacher and students are present in the physical classroom at the Leiden location.
Dutch 3B is a follow up course to Dutch 3A. The course is a intermediate course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for participants who wish to follow a non-intensive course. This course covers the second half of the material of a regular Dutch 3 course.
All the basic language skills will be dealt with: speaking, listening, writing and reading. During the course you will acquire basic Dutch grammar and vocabulary. Reading texts and topics of conversation will be centred around everyday situations, giving you the opportunity to become familiar with both informal and formal language use.
- Boer e.a., Nederlands in actie, Uitgeverij Coutinho. ISBN 9789046902981.
The course material is not included in the registration fee. Course participants are required to purchase course materials themselves.
Target group and admission requirements
Dutch 3B is a follow up course to Dutch 3A. The course is an intermediate course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for international students of Leiden University.
If you have not completed the previous course at the Academic Language Centre, an entrance exam is required. Please contact us to make an appointment: 071 - 5272332 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.