- Target group
- Start level
- Start level
- Target level
- Start courses
- September, February
- Language of instruction
Dutch 2B is a follow up course to Dutch 2A. The course is a beginners' course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for participants who wish to follow a non-intensive course. This course covers half of the material of a regular Dutch 2 course.
All the basic language skills will be dealt with: speaking, listening, writing and reading. During the course you will acquire basic Dutch grammar and vocabulary. Reading texts and topics of conversation will be centred around everyday situations, giving you the opportunity to become familiar with both informal and formal language use.
- Boer e.a., Nederlands in gang, H15 t/m H18, Uitgeverij Coutinho. ISBN 9789046905609.
- Recommended for self-study: Loeffen e.a., Trefwoord 1, Nordhoff Uitgevers. ISBN 9789001140953.
The course material is not included in the registration fee. Course participants are required to purchase course materials themselves.
Target group and admission requirements
Dutch 2B is a follow up course to Dutch 2A. The course is a beginners' course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for international students of Leiden University.
Some knowledge of Dutch is required. You need to have some knowledge of English in order to understand the teacher's instruction.
If you have not completed the previous course at the Academic Language Centre, an entrance exam is required. Please contact us to make an appointment: 071 - 5272332 / email@example.com.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.