Faculty Strategic Plan
The Faculty of Humanities’ vision for 2016 through 2021 has been set out in the Faculty Strategic Plan (FSP)
The faculty’s ambitions for the years to come are outlined in this plan. The plan was formulated following extensive consultation with staff members, students and representative bodies.
The Faculty of Humanities’ uniqueness lies in its wealth of international academic knowledge with respect to languages, cultures and societies worldwide, both in the present and the past. The FSP describes how we anticipate new developments to maintain our strengths.
FSP includes the following seven themes:
- Environment for excellent research
- Activate talent
- Innovation of teaching and learning
- Strengthening impact and innovation
- Research into education in an international environment
- Campus The Hague
- People, resources and organisation